Friday, September 5, 2008

My How Time Flies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are just some random pictures that I choose to share with you. I was going back and looking at my angel and I just cannot get over how fast it goes by. She is 16 months old and I don't know when that happened. She was 11 months in these pictures and she seems like such a baby then and now sooooo big. She loves playing in this boat. All my neices and nephews have played with this boat. I just love Isabella in a night gown and she looks so cute in this one.
Don't you just love the smell of a fresh and clean baby right out of the tub. ( Yes that is pictures of our first child Tater in the background)
This pictures was taken in the front yard of Grandma Ardoin's house. (Isabella's Great Grandmother) Aren't the flowers just beautiful and look at those cheeks!!
I don't know how you shop at Wal-mart but we shop in style. The Beauty Queen has is made. She even has a pillow to lay her precious head on while we shop. She is so funny she lays this way even when she is not sleepy.
I know, I know, I know, she's going to kill me one day for this but it just don't get any cuter than this. To be continued on the next post ( I still don't know how to get more than 5 pictures on at a time!!!!

No comments: