Saturday, September 27, 2008

What we've been up to!!!!!!!!!!

I have not posted in awhile and now I have recent pictures. I am not good with computers and I have just learned for the second time how to get my pictures from my camera to the computer. Oh and I just learned how to put more than 5 pictures on at a time. ( all you have to do is the same thing you did the first time!! Not real hard but for the computer dummy it was)YEAH ME!!! So I have gone a little overboard and put lots of pictures on this page, but when you have the prettiest baby in the world you can't help but show her off. I just can't help myself. SHe loves trying on all my hats.(Back in the day and occasionally now I wore hats) and nothing goes better with a hat than a pacifer, which she calls her Paa Paa.
We went to the fair on Friday night. Ryan's first time in yearrrrrrsssss. He said it seemed alot smaller. (Maybe because he's alot bigger) We both rode the slide in the background. She liked it
OF course we rode the carousel!!
Look at us fly by!!
Look Daddy at the ring of fire!!!
With all the rain we have gotten lately you got to have your rain boots on.
Isabella eating crackers and dip with her Great Grandmother.
Getting her hair Did!!!! Could she be any cuter!!
Did yall know that Chili's has the best ranch ever!!! I shared mine with Ta Ta and Uncle Jon.
This might be one of my favorite pictures so far. Sunday after church at my Mom's house.
The show What not the Wear might have a problem with this outfit. Pink sunglasess, plaid sundress and Camo boots, What's not to like?????

Hurricane Gustav came through and spoke at our house, He said we didn't need the tree in our back yard anymore, soooooooooooo he took it down for us. How kind of him not to hurt the fence. Luckly it fell that way, if it had fallen on the house if would have gotten Isabella, Tater and myself. Thank You Jesus!!!!
Not raining anymore but the rain boots do make such a fashion statement!!!
They are a must when you go mud diggin on Daddy's new TOY!!!!!!!
OH Hey Mom let me pose like a super Model !!!

This is how Ryan eats his ice cream everytime. HE always has help from two little ones.

Daddy takes me ridin everyday and Tater likes it too!!!
We make Ta ride in the back!!
Another day, Another Hat!!!
And last but not least the Cutest Little Angel in the whole world!!!
Hope everyone has a good week!!!!!!!



No comments: