Friday, September 5, 2008

More Random Pics!!!!

Isabella loves her brother Tater (whom she has always called Ta and about a month ago she started saying Ta-er) So cute!! They both love to go outside. THey were watching Daddy work on his mower.
Isabella's First Easter!!! Daddy was at the fire station so she got her basket the night before. She really liked the eggs!!
My what a cute Firefighter and Daddy looks pretty hot too!!!
I just know I can figure this thing out. How does Daddy make it go!!!!!!
This is what Isabella wore for Easter. I love a baby in a bonnett!!!!!!!! Hope you have enjoyed my randomness!!! Hope everyone has a great week!!
Sarah

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Isabella, you look so cute in your easter outfit. Tata could eat you up. You really are my sunshine.
I love you more than you will ever know.

See you soon love ya bunches TATA