Monday, August 25, 2008

The Sweetest Angel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Everybody!! I just wanted to share some pictures of Isabella. These are probably my most favorite pictures of Isabella. She was truly a miracle and I have called her my Angel from day one. So for her first birthday, it just had to be an angel themed party. These are the pictures that my sister and I took of her to go on her invitations. This is the first dress I bought for her, when I found out she was a girl. She did so good this day taking pictures. She really knows how to pose.
I love the solemn look she has on her face. She is really watching the neighbor across the street back out of her driveway.
We don't always have on our happy face, but pretty much most of the time we do.
She was laughing taking these pictures because we didn't really want her to stand up. We were snapping them fast.
Hope you enjoyed your heavenly visit from Isabella and always remember to be thankful for the many blessing that are in your life. Nothing is sweeter than the joy a child brings to your life. I know she has given Ryan and I the most joy we have ever had.

God Bless
Sarah

1 comment:

Staci said...

She is precious. Yes I have a blog site no I haven't updated in awhile. I hope to get back in the swing of things now that school has started and we will be in our house soon. Hey Mo lets hunter ride around in the hummer in the neighborhood. I swear she would let him go to wal-mart if it meant she didn't have to go! You aunts well pay back is FUN!!!!