Thursday, August 14, 2008

4th of July

I know I am a little late, but I am going back and doing some of my favorite pictures of Isabella. We through a 4th of July party together at the last minute. It was hot but fun. Isabella liked the red, white, and blue decorations. My sister made her this outfit to wear. So cute. Ryan and I were laughing about something when my sister took this picture. We are sooooo happy to have Isabella in our lives. I know it sounds corny but she completes us.
She had been outside playing and when she came in she had a scratch on her nose. (nobody knows how it happen and she didn't cry, it just looks bad)

I let my neice Savannah (11years old) drive my car around the block, she thinks she is so big. (only the greatest Aunt in the world lets you do this) Isabella thought it was fun to give her kisses through the window.
We had all the family together that day and we took lots of pictures. This is my mom, sister, neice, Bella and myself. I have lots more pictures to share but it will only let me add 5 at a time. I am still learning, so I will do another post with these pictures. Thanks for reading.

No comments: