Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

We hope everyone had a great Valentine's day. We went to eat and then home to open our Valentine's from each other. This is a precious Valentine's dress that my sister made for Isabella. Isabella with her two favorite boys. She loves her Ta. SHe was all ready for bed in her Valentine pajamas.
Isabella getting a kiss from Daddy. He gave both ofus a boutique of flowers and Chocolate. Yummy!!!!
We also gave her a book. She is addicted to books. That is all we do.
We went to a wedding on Valentine's Day and when we got back Daddy had our flowers waiting on us. Doesn't she look so cute in her bonnett. I know we are almost to old for them, but I will hold on to my baby as long as I can. She is growing up way to fast.
This is just a cute picture of her before we left for the wedding.
We hope you had a good Valentine's day!!
Sarah

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Too cute and sweet! Clara and Dassah are looking with me. Clara said "That's Isabella. I want to see her mama."