Monday, February 2, 2009

AG EXPO and Random Cuteness!!!

Hey Everybody,
I'm only about a month behind on all my post lately, but at least I'm doing them. In January we took Isabella to the Ag Expo. She loved seeing all the animals and the big tractors. Of course when you go hang out with the cowpoke folk you have to dress accordingly, soooo we had to wear our pink cowgirl boots and jeans. Isabella and Daddy at the landscaping exhibit.
She loved looking at the baby ducks.
We got up close and personal with the baby cow.
Check out this sleeping beauty!!!
She cannot stand the sun to be in her eyes. If it shines on her she starts yelling EYES, EYES, and covering them up. So Ta Ta bought us these cool shades.
This is after we left my birthday party and she had all the balloon in the back with her. To much excitement!
Just a cute picture of her!!!!
Hope everyone has a blessed week. She has the crud right now so we are just staying at home.
I'm so ready for Spring!!
Sarah

No comments: