Sunday, March 22, 2009

We LOVED the Circus!!!!!!

Hey Everybody,
It's been awhile since I posted. We have been so busy. This first pictures is just a average morning at our house. Pushing her baby in the doll stroller and wearing a gown and high heels. I can't believe she did not have a purse or at least a diaper bag.
Now for the circus. This is my neice Savannah and Isabella in front of the fountain after we got out of the circus. I posted my pictures in the wrong order.
She loved every minute of it.


Especially the PIGS!!!!

Clapping for the pigs.
She really liked the elephants.
Isabella and Mommy at the circus.
She was terrified of the ponies. She clawed her way over the top of my head to get away. O' well maybe next year. Look closely at the death grip she has on my arm.
If the ponies were bad then the Clowns were terrible. She went into complete melt down when we went near the clowns. This great clown helpped us get this picture. She never knew he was there. She liked them far away but not up close.
We had a blast at the circus. She still talks about the Clowns.
Hope everyone has been enjoying the weather and playing outside.
Have a good week!!
Sarah

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Clara is scared to death of clowns also. There was one a church a while back and she still talks about it being scary! See you Sunday!