Wednesday, January 7, 2009

More X-MAS!!!!

This picture was taken at Aunt Sylvia's cabin where we decorated Gingerbread houses.
She like posing on the steps!
Hannah, my neice and Nana, got in on the picture taking too.

Isabella had already done this one time, so this go around she knew the decorations were for eating and not putting on the house.


Another picture of her trying to see the camera, but I wanted you to see the cute pants my sister made for her.
My good friend Melissa, from High school throws the best Christmas party every year for the kids. She has Santa come and sing carols with the kids, and then calls each one up to get a toy. This pictures is a bunch of m friends from the good ole days. We are laughing at all the husbands trying to work the cameras. Thanks Melissa we always have the best time.
Melissa had the cutest sleigh and I just had to put Isabella in it. No smile but a cute picture anyway.
Watching Santa ride in on his sleigh (Mule ATV thingy, not sure what it's called)

She was so excited. SHe was yelling Tana Taus, Tana Taus. Until.......

he got to close, then we don't like him so much.

Are you crazy, you didn't really think I was going to sit on his lap, did you????????

I just love Ryan's expression. He's just learning what girls are all about!! Bless his heart he has lots to learn.


This is Isabella in disbelief that Mommy is not saying No!! No!!! Bella you cannot open that present. None of the present under our tree were completely wrapped. Every time she walks by them she tries to unwrap at least one. I got tired of rewrapping gifts, so I'll just say I didn't have the prettiest present this year, but O Well!!
Ta Ta came to my school party.

This is just a night in December, chilling and getting a back rub. I love how she is wrapped aroung his leg and of course he did this as long as she wanted because he is wrapped around her little, bitty, teeny, tiny, finger.
We took a trip to Shreveport and the Board Walk. Her Daddy bought her these twin babies that she would not put down.
We went to the Bass Pro Shop because Ryan wanted to have her picture made with the Santa there because we heard he wears Camo, but he didn't have it on that day. Remember she loves Tana Taus until he gets to close. So this is how my picture turned out, but I loved that he was looking at her.
We went back to see the Doctors that helped get Isabella hear. We always like to take them a goodie each year and let them see some of their handy work. I have to say we got their best work ever. This is Dr. London, he did all my inseminations. Dr. Vandermolen was out that day and he did my In Vitro.

This is another Tana Taus that we had to have in the house with us. She didn't even mind taking her picture with him.
This is her expression as we rode through the tunnel of lights in Jonesboro. She loved everybit of it.
I still have more Christmas pictures, so stay tuned!!!
Sarah

















No comments: