Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas Day!

Is the Christmas season really over with? We had the best time this year and we are still sad it is over so I thought I would finish my X-mas post. On Christmas eve we left Santa his cookies. Gingerbread men that Isabella decorated at Nana K's house. We put out our Gingerbread houses, our Santa handprint and our picture we took with him ( that we cried in because we don't like him up close) We even wrote Santa a note and told him what we wanted and that this next year we would work on not being soooooo SASSY! Last christmas we tried to take a picture of ourselves and it turned out OK so we thought we would try it again. This is what we looked like on x-mas morning.
I have absolutely the sweetest Husband in the Whole Wide World!!!! This is what he had done for me for Christmas. A fireman's wife draws a pencil portrait from a picture. She does an amazing job and I just cried when I opened it. THis is one of my most prized possessions.


What could possibly be down in this sock? Tater would like to know also.

Tater enjoyed watching Isabella open her presents. She was still in shock because we were letting her open presents. The month of December we were constantly getting onto her for opening everybody's presents.

Daddy helped open a present or two.
This is what her Daddy thought that Santa should bring and she loved it. She pushed her babies around in it all morning.
Santa brought a kitchen with 552 pieces of food to be scattered about the floor at all times.
When I was a little girl I got a cabbage patch doll and since it was the 25 th anniversary, Santa thought it would be a good baby to get this year. She came with a 25th anniv. silver spoon that we put in her shadow box in her room. Can you believe this baby already needed a diaper change?

I just loved this picture her mouth is wide open. She can see the baby through the whole she tore in the paper. The magic of Christmas is all over her face. Sooo much fun.
When Isabella came into the living room she really did not know what to think. Santa left all the presents (wrapped in Santa wrapping paper of course) but he also left red, green, and white balloon all over the entire living room so it trully looked magical. She took a moment to figure out what was going on, but once we let her start opening present she loved it.
I thought this was a cute picture of Tater in the balloons and presents. Well I have to say I have never had a better Christmas in all my life. Hope you had half as much fun as I did.
I'm such a blessed Mommy!
Sarah










No comments: