Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Catching Up on CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Christmas. Ours was the best one ever. She loved every minute of the Christmas season. And boy did we make the most of it. Let me share what we did this Christmas. Taking a picture in front of the tree was a challenge, because she either was wanting to look at the ornaments or run to the camera yelling "Let me see!!! Let me see!!. She likes to look at everying thing in the house through the camera screen. This is one of the best shots I got in front of the tree. Note the adorable dress she is wearing, my wonderful sister made it for her. Too cute!! I got the camera out before she could get out of the chair, but then she wouldn't smile. O Well!!
Let me just say she loved Tana Taus (Santa Claus) This picture is her kissing Santa before we left home. We ended up bringing him inside because she loved him so much.


Example of: "Let me See!! Let me See!!" But I do have to say it was a cute running picture.


We went to the Christmas parade in downtown West Monroe with our good friends Joey & Christa Edwards and their girls, and my brother in law, sister, mother, and Bambi (Savannah).
She enjoyed sitting in Ta Ta's lap. She had a whole bag of loot when it was over.

These are the girls having a snack after the parade. Bella, Katie, Karoline, Kayla, and Savannah.

Isabella with Bambi. She loves her to death.


We also attended the Journey to Bethlehem. Isabella's favorite part was Baby Jesus.

Here we are in the big town of Jonesboro to see the lights. We have been going for several years with our friends but now that we have Bella it's so much more fun.
This is my Mother's 3 grandkids. Savannah, Bella, and Cam.
I am still having trouble posting pictures in the right order, so I will just do another post. I hope that Jason the PResident of Blogspot does not kick me out for this!! Ha Ha









No comments: